• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Knows About The Webernetz?

hearno

Oakley Collector
There must be a few IT guys on this forum, I need a little help.

I bought a new TV stand last night and broke down my modem and wireless router so I could put them on the new stand. Once I plugged everything back in, I couldn't get the wireless network back up. Also, my DVD player is plugged directly into the wireless router which is obviously plugged into the modem and I couldn't get the DVD to connect to netflix. I had this issue a few weeks ago and was able to fix it by running the router's install software again but after a few attempts today, I've still got nothing. If I plug the modem directly into the computer I'm able to access the internet which is how I was able to post this so obviously I have a signal and the issue lies inside the wireless router again. Can anyone give me a few things to try to get my wireless sorted? Thanks.

I should add that the computer detected the network and "connects" to it like it should but when I pull up a page, it gives the no connection error.

Something as simple as "power cycling" the router (turn off, unplug, wait 60s, plug, on) can fix those kinds of things. Glad you got it figured out.

Back