1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

For me it would be Wrist... just because he seems so out there and quirky, would be a fun conversation.

FearGear... to see the awesomeness of his collection and see whats not displayed

Dann too, just to soak up some of his Oakley knowledge....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

haha funny topic.

I would say Badness, Herbsley, and Eckstream1

Badness, cause he seems like a cool dude and we can share some cool stories
    Herbsley, well hes the hijinx man so we have something in common there lol
    Eckstream1, i wanna go mountain biking and shooting some guns ;)

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Id like to meet all you F'ers and steal your O-Gear....lol... Kidding... Sort of.... Well, not really....lol

Seriously tho, id like to meet most of you that I have done deals with and chatted with as well...
    I have had the pleasure to meet about 7-8 of you so far and have yet to meet a douche among the bunch and by douche I dont mean you were wearing white shades either...
    So if ever any of you are in my area, feel free to let me know and ill buy you a McRib... Well if they happen to have them at that time, oh and it would have to be on a Tuesday between 4-4:44pm that falls on a odd date of the month in an even year...
    Hope to see you soon... Mmmm.... McRib!

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I have white Fuel Cells, does that make me a douche? :)

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

When I'm out there in December I may look you up

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Can i get fries and a diet coke with that McRib?

7. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Im No High Roller Splicey, you can have the water cup and pinch some Diet Coke....

8. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

No one really lol.

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

This is an awesome topic. I remember buying a pair of lenses for a half jacket many years ago off of eBay. The seller sold a lot of Oakley. When I received the lenses they were the wrong color so I contacted the seller and explained the problem. He said to send me the wrong ones back and he would send the correct ones ASAP. I told him I would take them anyway and I would pay for the correct ones too. We started talking and I started buying more from him. Little did I know we had a lot in common and we started talking on the phone and online regarding Oakley stuff. Before I knew it I had a direct link to get all the Oakley I could handle. We became good friends and he traveled to visit my family on more then one occasion. He is currently deployed in Afghanistan, and emails me often, and calls when he can. I send him packages if he needs stuff. It's funny how we became good friends and we get along well. He will be coming back to the states in August for good, and possibly will be working close by. You never know what kind of friendships you can make when you have some cool things in common.

I have met a few members who lurk the board and pop in to check stuff out, but are not hardcore enthusiasts. But hey at least they were nice and didn't wear douche colored frames........lol

10. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Does no response mean yes :(