• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Sends Goods To Brazil?

I feel kind of bad for the Brazil guys lol. Apparently your postal service is extremely unreliable and therefore no one wants to chance losing anything in transit to your country. Does ebay international ship to you through their new program?

i have a softspot for shipping to brazil cuz when i used to sell snowboarding gear i made the mistake of shipping something to brazil. it made me stop selling on eBay for a couple of years, after that experience, i figured it wasn't worth the money i was making.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a softspot for shipping to brazil cuz when i used to sell snowboarding gear i made the mistake of shipping something to brazil. it made stop selling on eBay for a couple of years, after that experience, i figured it wasn't worth the money i was making.

Sounds more like a sorespot...:D

good night (in Brazil this evening) I wonder if anyone here has something to sell and can send to Brazil please send me an answer because I'm new here.

thank you very much
You need some hankies?

Back