• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Watched The US Presidential Debate?

To be honest it reminded me of the minor parties in the UK who make outlandish manifesto claims without bothering to explain how they're going to pay for them because they're not going to get elected. It's a slightly different matter when you're the GOP candidate!

To be honest, I can't see him getting elected. The ethnicity shifts in the US demographic are a death knell for white multi-millionaire politicians.

Which is where the infamous "47%" comment Romney made came from. And now he's getting slammed for it.

First and foremost, I have an obsession with Big Bird.

Second, I'm a teacher and a firefighter. Cutting education funding and police/fire jobs will make kids stupid and then no one will be there to clean it up. People in a recession don't want to hear "we'll have the states deal with it"....I'm from Michigan and Michigan isn't in any shape to figure anything out.

The President can't just make jobs appear, by the way...it's up to the citizens to help out, too....Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for you country.

Second, I'm a teacher and a firefighter. Cutting education funding and police/fire jobs will make kids stupid and then no one will be there to clean it up. People in a recession don't want to hear "we'll have the states deal with it"....I'm from Michigan and Michigan isn't in any shape to figure anything out.

The President can't just make jobs appear, by the way...it's up to the citizens to help out, too....Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for you country.

I'm from Michigan, too. And yes, we can figure things out.

Who ever talked about cutting education and police/fire?

Maybe its time that we as parents dont just expect the system to educate our children but help to educate the "stupid" as you said out of them by taking some of that responsibility ourselves. IMO that is doing what I can for my country is it not?

Back