• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who/what Is Singapore Oakley Joe ?

Tom.

Europe
A ton of oakley´s, inclu. all the new ones, why buy them just to sell them ?
"Downsizing collection, making room. Letting go of the following at a steal"

I dont get it, can someone tell me the deal here ?

Sngapore Oakley pricing is crazy. The strength of the S$ means it's one more economical than ever to buy from the US. Services like Vpost means it's easy to buy from US stores that don't post overseas.

Sngapore Oakley pricing is crazy. The strength of the S$ means it's one more economical than ever to buy from the US. Services like Vpost means it's easy to buy from US stores that don't post overseas.

But it is not a store, he says he has a collection, and downsizing to make room for more........I am not looking to buy, i just think it´s a strange website or blog or whatever it is.

He collects for sure but he also buys multiples for sale as well. He will almost always buy a few pairs of each release and put a few up for sale

Yeah, seems like he's looking for a (crazy) turn around with that circumstance. He's asking $250 for M2's, but I guess if that's the only way they can be had in Singapore, more power to him.

Yeah, seems like he's looking for a (crazy) turn around with that circumstance. He's asking $250 for M2's, but I guess if that's the only way they can be had in Singapore, more power to him.

Well just for comparison, in Singapore the SGH jade polar Holbrooks retail for 430 SGD. If I buy them directly from SGH's website in the States it will cost 170USD there and about. So yeah, huge retail mark up in Singapore unfortunately.

Nope sunglasshut. There are outlets here. They carry the SGH exclusive stuff like the jade polar range. There is one in Changi Airport T3

Back