• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who's going to "Oakley at Red Studios Day"???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Ok, since we have had a few updates to the Oakley at Red Studios day thread and numerous people have emailed them to say they are going. I just figured we would have a forum sign in sheet to see who will be there, even though members are posting in the main "Oakley at Red Studios Day" thread, It would be nice to have a list and see who is traveling the farthest to get there also, so include the state where your coming from..........If you want to, just add your name/state/country to the thread, I will update the list..... I am looking forward to being there as I know a lot of you are also..........Some members already have airline tickets and hotels ready to go, others will drive 15 minutes to several hours to get there......

Our Host: Jim Jannard (Cali)
1. xmetalmaniac (Florida)
2. Dyeraudio (Illinois)
3. CarGuy (Ohio)
4. DrChop (Cali)
5. Gecko (Cali)
6. NiGHTSx2 (Cali)
7. artsnletters (Cali)
8. GRFMotorsports (Missouri)
9. InfiniteHero (North Carolina)
10. Nortika (Colorado)
11. Atrain (Texas) (On the fence, LOL) Undecided
12. Nyarlatholep (Arizona) (If it all works out, LOL)
13. Cargo (Cali) (Should be able too, LOL)
14. Miller325ci (Cali)
15. Subysti2007 (Cali)
16. Max Fearlight (Austraila)
17. qtrain23 (Illinois)
18. Duke Nivram (Unknown)
19. FearGearGarage (Cali)
20. OakleyPunk (Texas)
21. Oakleyandi (SD)
22. alcapon1 (Cali)
23. Joben (Texas)
24. Brettc10 (Cali)
25. Oakle y (Canada)
26. The X-man (Illinois)
27. Oakleygarth (Ohio)

I am planning on it for sure. I haven't received a reply from Tash yet from my reply with info, but I imagine it's coming...
DrChop Cali 1:15 drive for me..

i got my information from Tash, replied and i'm in. So Cal and not too far away, i'll likely take a putt on my bike that day....should be a nice ride and a better day.
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back