• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who's in the market for some expensive fruit?

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
zy5f.jpg

I'll admit that this is one pair I wouldn't mind having in my collection, but with an opening bid of $2K, a low deal count and a single pic, I'd be very surprised if these get sold.
Damn that's an expensive banana!!!

I'll provide 100 pictures to whoever wants to pay 2000 grand for mine pair! Lol anyway back to the topic, I agree they won't be sold. If you read the description the seer never even refers to the item as frogskins and states that it may include homemade items???? Really sketchy.

Siryoso this pair is a pair that will literally sell for what ever someone wants to pay for it. I have been collecting frogs for roughly 5 years. Since these were released a few years ago I have only seen 3 pairs ever come to market. All three pairs are/or were once owned by forum members. Personally I owned two of them at one time. I have been offered 900 for my last set I just won't give them up because so few have made it into collectors hands.

The banana beats one are one of the most faked rare pair of frogskins....so you still have to be careful. And the 2k part you would be surprised at what some people will pay for frogskins especially ones that never come up for sale. Yes 2k is high but there is always a possibility.

After I first saw this thread I located the glass on ebay then began a messaging rally with the owner. Pleasantries were exchanged including several pictures confirming the piece to be real which motivated an offer that the seller asked me to raise by a small amount which concluded with a transaction. Item paid for on 12th July and received today. The glass is a true super rarity and likely to remain a piece next to impossible to acquire, had it not been for this thread, my wait could have been indefinite, considering my daily searches had not picked up this listing.

Haha really?? I know someone with 2 pairs and I know another person with more than 2 pairs. I personally think the actually pair is horrendous. The bag is pretty average also. Swing and a miss on these. And the record label is terrible jaha

Back