1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleysam

oakleysam Oakley Beginner

Nagged these on eBay for cheap, looked worth taking a shot, mumbos? Old m frames? 24 karat gold c-6? Help? Whose Got A Clue? - 45f8aa23-1f8a-dd7e.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

They're fakes.

3. oakleysam

Sweet!...damn... Thanks though! Haha

4. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Where to start

5. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Love the bend in the earstems. It's supposed to dip horizontally, not vertically. Lol. But in your defense Sam, the artwork on the frame bar is pretty unique.

6. TOWSNBN

TOWSNBN Oakley Beginner

as fake as that is i like the idea of screws to hold the arms to the frame. would have eliminated some of the o matter flopiness on the old frames.

7. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

You'd have thought someone with an alleged 300 pairs at his disposal might have spotted that these were horrendously bad fakes before buying them.

:confused:

8. sideways

sideways Oakley Enthusiast

Considers himself an "expert on the product in terms of materials styles and specifics"

9. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Clearly.

10. oakleysam

wow thats some hostillity. I do have that many shades, more actually. Nearly 100 are Radars, Tour riders pairs etc. enough to supply a small army. Plus all the rarities both modern and vintages, name a frame and ive got it. Might i also mention that I will likely be working for oakley next summer. Anway, I also collect coins. Some idiot listed these on ebay with an old coin that I wanted...interesting combination coin and oaks, anyway I figured they were fake, but im no expert on old m-frames, one of my least favorite frames, so I figured maybe they were something id just never seen, an early attempt at a new colorway. yes I realize the lenses are obviously fake. But I figured it was worth a shot at a few other opinions. I thought thats what the forum was for.