• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whose Got A Clue?

oakleysam

Oakley Beginner
South Jersey
Nagged these on eBay for cheap, looked worth taking a shot, mumbos? Old m frames? 24 karat gold c-6? Help?
45f8aa23-1f8a-dd7e.jpg

Attachments

• 45f8aa23-1f8a-dd7e.jpg
    45f8aa23-1f8a-dd7e.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 143
Love the bend in the earstems. It's supposed to dip horizontally, not vertically. Lol. But in your defense Sam, the artwork on the frame bar is pretty unique.

as fake as that is i like the idea of screws to hold the arms to the frame. would have eliminated some of the o matter flopiness on the old frames.

You'd have thought someone with an alleged 300 pairs at his disposal might have spotted that these were horrendously bad fakes before buying them.

:confused:

wow thats some hostillity. I do have that many shades, more actually. Nearly 100 are Radars, Tour riders pairs etc. enough to supply a small army. Plus all the rarities both modern and vintages, name a frame and ive got it. Might i also mention that I will likely be working for oakley next summer. Anway, I also collect coins. Some idiot listed these on ebay with an old coin that I wanted...interesting combination coin and oaks, anyway I figured they were fake, but im no expert on old m-frames, one of my least favorite frames, so I figured maybe they were something id just never seen, an early attempt at a new colorway. yes I realize the lenses are obviously fake. But I figured it was worth a shot at a few other opinions. I thought thats what the forum was for.

Back