• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Cant I Reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple really. Just be a part of the community. Post an introduction thread, or just interact with other posts, there are literally thousands and thousands.

If all you are looking for is a quick sale or to snag a deal in the exchange section, you'll quickly find that members prefer to deal with someone they are familiar with.

Sometimes 15 replies is hard to achieve when you can't reply to anything you are interested in. Is there anyway to speed that requirement up in certain forums since most I can't reply to?

The exchange section is like a female. Be known, establish rapport and credibility. Eventually, you can access the exchange once you meet her requirements. You do not ask for sex right away more than likely she will say no and that will be rape. Patience. Cheers happy new year.

It's simple really. Just be a part of the community. Post an introduction thread, or just interact with other posts, there are literally thousands and thousands.

If all you are looking for is a quick sale or to snag a deal in the exchange section, you'll quickly find that members prefer to deal with someone they are familiar with.

I completely understand. I found this site by chance and it seems to have many honest and loyal Oakley fans. I too would rather deal with someone here than eBay since most of these guys are collectors and know their glasses. Seems like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thanks for the reply...guess I'll have to mingle a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
The exchange section is like a female. Be known, establish rapport and credibility. Eventually, you can access the exchange once you meet her requirements. You do not ask for sex right away more than likely she will say no and that will be rape. Patience. Cheers happy new year.
Lmao. Awesome

Sometimes 15 replies is hard to achieve when you can't reply to anything you are interested in. Is there anyway to speed that requirement up in certain forums since most I can't reply to?
??? I'm confused about the whole thing
I completely understand. I found this site by chance and it seems to have many honest and loyal Oakley fans. I too would rather deal with someone here than eBay since most of these guys are collectors and know their glasses. Seems like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thanks for the reply...guess I'll have to mingle a little.
Now you're on to something, mingle a little. Post up an introduction, you'll get some replies and you'll reply some. Look in the collections forum, I'm sure that there is some stuff there that will elicit some sort of response from you. Look at the Guns and Glasses thread and post up something there- judging by your avatar I'll bet you have a shooting iron or two laying about there in North Cackalackie.
Before you know it you'll be well over 15 posts, be hooked and feel part of the community.
See you in your intro thread!

I'm in the same boat. I was waiting on some sunglasses but now I cant make an offer or even reply. Too bad for me I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back