• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why can't i send a PM?

Shaggy

Oakley Beginner
Why can't I send a pm to someone? not enough time on the forum? I have a lot of forum experience, this one is just a little different than i'm used to. any help would be much appreciated.

The exchange area shouldn't be visible to you yet. You need a certain number of posts and time on the forum. The rules are in place to help protect people joining the forum to just show up and scam members. Not saying you'd do that, but some of these glasses are worth a lot of cash and it helps a little bit to prove you're here to be part of the community.

If you know the person selling you can go to "conversations" in your Inbox tab at the top and start a conversation with the member by typing their name in (there's an autocomplete list that pops up when you type the first few letters).

yeah that's what i thought. if there name was visible i would but it just says anonymous bc i was gona try that unless someone can tell me the seller name so i can look him up.

Give it a little time. It doesn't look so hot when one of the first things you do is try to bypass the rules of a community you just joined.

Welcome, hang out, share some good knowledge, stay a while.

Back