• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHY DayummJOHN IS BANNED, HE ALMOST SCAMMED ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
dayummmjohn never returned my pms, sounds like im not th eonly one.
such an ass hole to deal with. so glad i never had to buy anything from him.

Is that the guy you made the Soviet Fulies for Dr. Chop?

sure is. So far his communication has been good, so I can't hammer too hard. I was just surprised when his name showed banned...

Sell what frames? We made a deal to swap his split jackets plus some cash to offset part of the deal. He paid immediately and sent me the splits, but they were way worse than deacribed, so he said he would pay up an agreed amount to cover the lenses. He hadn't paid any until this morning and sent a partial. Just pissed when the shades arrived with trash lenses..

As I recall, johnnyhundreds was his other username. I remember him saying that someone "hacked" his other account and ruined his reputation or something along those lines. Recently, another member was owed money by him as part of a deal and he refused to pay or return messages etc. It got to the point that every time he posted, that other user had to post "you owe me money..."
I am that member he still owes money to.

Most times when the seller asks for gifting I ask if it's okay to use regular payment and I'll pay the fees. I'd rather pay the small fee and be covered in case of a scam. Gifting money via Paypal is quite a risk especially if the transactions involve an expensive item.

why would you have to ask permission to pay using regular payment? as long as the seller gets the full amount of what he wanted gifted, he/she should have no concern on whether you paid the paypal fees or not. so far when they ask for gifted payment, i simply ignore it and pay as payment owed. i shell up for the paypal fees just so i have something to hold on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back