1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I just checked out the Oakley Vault website...and to my surprise they had the Country Flag Antix for $50. I ran to grab my credit card, to go thru the check out process...only to find out that it is sold out.

I should have checked the site sooner....I just would have never expected to see these on the Vault website.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

sometimes they have pretty good deals!

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Looks like they have some on there now (white 60 dollars) the time is now 9:45 am est. Friday august 12th

4. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I feel your pain i missed Grey smoke Flaks by minutes ...they have white but the black ones they had last night for the antix r gone indeed

5. del518

Those are the Hijinx. They had the Antix on there, which is what I was looking for. I am currently sitting out my deck (beautiful summer night) with my wife and 3 dogs. I just finished my 3rd margarita. At this pace......I should be doing some late night shopping after another pitcher of margaritas and the wifey has hit the sack! Time is now 7:35 EST.

Stay tuned for an update.......

6. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

Just ordered the Germany Hijinx. I didn't notice them yesterday so I jumped on them today when I checked out the Vault.

7. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Looks like they have them up again...not bad for $50.

8. del518

Yes, what is up with that? Luckily I didn't pull the trigger on the Hijinx version. I was able to buy them this A.M. before they took them down again.

I guess that is a site that needs to be checked periodically throughout the day for changing inventory? Anyway, I was lucky enough to get them (I think). Still waiting on the confirmation email.

9. rhuntington3

rhuntington3 Oakley Enthusiast

I could almost pull the trigger on the English one. My heritage goes back in part to England in the 1400's.