• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why do you need another pair of sunglasses.........

I used to hear this questions asked often and as one with experience in this field I can simply share with you what I did to "remedy this situation" as to not hear this asked any longer............

............... I replaced the wife!! (true story). Now I make the decisions that make ME happy.

I used to hear this questions asked often and as one with experience in this field I can simply share with you what I did to "remedy this situation" as to not hear this asked any longer............

............... I replaced the wife!! (true story). Now I make the decisions that make ME happy.

:party:!!!!!
:drinks:

Great remedy, but where I come from if I did that, I wouldn't have any money to buy any more Oakley's the courts would give it all to her

Great remedy, but where I come from if I did that, I wouldn't have any money to buy any more Oakley's if I did that. Courts give it all to her.
Be smart prior to pulling the trigger.....bury items/cash in coffee cans in the yard (preferably a new girlfriends yard) then return for them once the wife is gone.....fool proof plan.

Be smart prior to pulling the trigger.....bury items/cash in coffee cans in the yard (preferably a new girlfriends yard) then return for them once the wife is gone.....fool proof plan.
Storage location in friends name. You have keys and codes......much cleaner. ;)

another pair is against the shaking because i'm addicted and it's against the emptiness in my heart . . .

a watch is doing much better at the moment than a pair glasses right now!

:help:

Back