• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why do you need another pair of sunglasses.........

Good news is that I lost nothing Oakley related (except a pair or 2 I had purchased for her) but the bad news I did suffer some financial setback. But the best news is my collection has grown exponentially since then. I consider this a Win/Loss/Win.
You get extra wins for getting rid of the hag. ;)

My wife is so cool with my hobby when I get home from work and there's a package for me she hovers while I open it so she can see and feel the new pair(s). She can only wear prescription lenses but is enthusiastic when new ones come. I am the same way about her quilting fabric stash, which takes up one entire spare bedroom (now a sewing room). Both our girls are grown and out so we have disposable income and both enjoy our recreational pursuits ;) Good wife and friend!

I can't say I've been asked that question yet. Mainly because the little lady has enough vices of her own...namely clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Sometimes when I want to buy something she tells me to get two. She's smart that way.

I can't say I've been asked that question yet. Mainly because the little lady has enough vices of her own...namely clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Sometimes when I want to buy something she tells me to get two. She's smart that way.
Tell her you think it's a better idea to get at least 3 of each. ;)

Latest Posts

Back