• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why do you need another pair of sunglasses.........

The wife stopped asking. She know what I am about. Everything else is taken care of so no room for complaints.

"Would you prefer me spending my money on women, drugs or alcohol? Or would you prefer seeing my passion for oakleys?"

Thats what i would like to say to my wife but nah, she understands why i buy oakleys...

And besides, numerous times i have sold some pairs to buy her stuff, so shes ok with it.

My wife was offered a pair of oakleys by me, you know eye protection etc. She has some sunglasses but no high ends. She thought about oakleys for a minute and said: "buy yourself those jackets and I'll take an equivalent in books and crochet ropes :)" Moments like these confirm that it was a great decision to marry that girl :D YET when it comes to some side people that I know it starts to be funny. Few times I told people that OTTs were over 100$ (my purchase price over ten years ago) and they just shake heads and couldn't figure out how is that possible. Now when they are 450+ it's even funnier especially when lots of people truly think that OTTs aren't cool and for sure wouldn't wear them even if they got paid to do it :D BUT WHO CARES what they think right :D? If I want to rock them or buy them I just do it proudly :D

Many/most people have addictions........problem only arises when you have several addictions at once......then it can spiral out of control, both financial and mental health wise.

alcohol and drugs are of course the worst, then come gambling........ then as a late 3rd, i would say collecting sunglasses

Well, this thread provided quite a bit of helpful information and entertainment (much more than I expected in a 24 hour period of time).

Last night I though about showing my wife this thread thinking it would be fun to see her reaction (which I would expect to provide me more entertainment).

Then a little voice said "don't". So I didn't.

Latest Posts

Back