• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Love This Forum?

atty_65

Oakley magician
California
i LOVE this FORUM because.....

the sense of belongingness to a community who share the same passion i have for the LOVe of OaKS!

its very rewarding in every aspect of being here for a short period of time although i already love Oaks for years!

because of this i say THANK YOU all for accepting me as part of this community and i hope i can contribute
more for a lasting relationship!

above all, ThANKS God for this given life BECaUSE life is temporary and i was given the opportunity to enjoy what i have!

God bless us all! ;)

because only in this forum you will find people who understands your addiction perfectly... no one asks "why" when you show them your newly purchased $500+ pair but simply says "hey bro... nice pick-ups, im jealous of you man!"....where you became blood brothers with one member because of a hidden-secret (lost) deal:sad:... where you fulfill your dream to be tom cruise for a moment because of the R1 youre wearing.... where you find stuff that could be conversation starters with strangers ("hey man, nice watch or where did you get those glasses").... this is where amazing oakley stuff happens and that is why i love this forum....

because only in this forum you will find people who understands your addiction perfectly... no one asks "why" when you show them your newly purchased $500+ pair but simply says "hey bro... nice pick-ups, im jealous of you man!"....where you became blood brothers with one member because of a hidden-secret (lost) deal:sad:... where you fulfill your dream to be tom cruise for a moment because of the R1 youre wearing.... where you find stuff that could be conversation starters with strangers ("hey man, nice watch or where did you get those glasses").... this is where amazing oakley stuff happens and that is why i love this forum....

EXACTLLY!!!

People around me have started to see and realize my passion for this hobby. Its funny this one female "friend" of mine said I bought a pitboss for 400 that I got a good deal considering what the retail is lol. She is starting to embrace it!!

This forum has renewed my love for Oakley. It was tough going back and my collection is slowly growing and I'm enjoying with what I have. And of course the folks on here.

The common denominator is that everyone here loves the Oakley product. :thumb: A great place to be.

Back