• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why lanyards?

Thanks for all the quick responses. Those of you who use them for keys, do you normally have them hanging around your neck?

Im on the balloon fiesta committee which requires a badge. I also use a lanyard for the RV keys when we take the toys out . Never lose em that way

My pockets are large enough to fit the keys and lanyard completely in side with out any hanging out. When I do use them.

I use 4 employee badge hung around at all times at work. Feels better than that "ball and chain" thing thats comes with the Oakley dogtags.

I dont think everyone here is being honest. Most use their lanyards because they cant fit anything into their pockets when they were their tight skinny jeans out and about on the town. :lolsign:
What are jeans? Are they those girlie tight pants men wear to show women they got balls?:showingbiceps:

my lanyard houses my work badge, my apartment key and a 16GB USB Drive...

i´ve been using "some type of lanyard" for the last 8 years, but this year was the first time i bought an Oakley Lanyard...

IMG_2579.JPG

Back