• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Lock A Thread Offering A Good Deal?

I'm not mad, I don't even want any. I was just trying to help the good guys. A concept no one could quite seem grasp.
Hope you get a pair!!! No better place than from Reed Space!

hope that too dude . . . and these belongs to me and my girl will never get them!!

i'm pretty sure you will get an explanation for it!

i think I have seen that you had two threads open one in the sunglass section and one in the frogskin??
i'm wrong?

I closed the one in the Frogskins section because it was in the wrong section, but also because the way you worded it, you said you knew a guy with 32 pairs, and to PM you with details, which to me sounded pretty suspicious. it made it sound like some guy had a box sitting with 32 of them. I presumed they were fakes. I apologize for mis closing it however in the future, just post the link to the site, or just say you know a site selling them and to PM you for the link. It was the other details that made it sound suspicious to me.

Once again, I apologize.

OakleyBoss

I closed the one in the Frogskins section because it was in the wrong section, but also because the way you worded it, you said you knew a guy with 32 pairs, and to PM you with details, which to me sounded pretty suspicious. it made it sound like some guy had a box sitting with 32 of them. I presumed they were fakes. I apologize for mis closing it however in the future, just post the link to the site, or just say you know a site selling them and to PM you for the link. It was the other details that made it sound suspicious to me.

Once again, I apologize.

OakleyBoss

Aaaaaaaah I see, understood, did sound a bit dodgie

I might pick these up. Do you notice how these have different lenses though? They originally included Chrome Iridium but there's a note in there about that.

These new lenses have the STPL logo though, so perhaps even more rare?

Latest Posts

Back