• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why no love for Titanium Juliet's

I dunno, where does the seemingly endless supply of old stuff come from?
Just musing...

I feel the same,tried to sell Ti/gold Romeos,but not much interest form people...I personally dont like the early Ti fisnish was more matte,and agree that RB rubbers are getting really sticky(even on my 2gen racing jackets)...but I ve found exactly what guys in here says,the combo doesnt appeal to you but when you wear it ,it goes very well with your clothes together....
As much as I love my plasma/fire Xsquared i dont think they really fit to any clothings I am actually wearing....uff that could be good idea for thread?Which color combos are going well with which kind of clothing colors /styles? :)

I think some of the TI frames look a lot like plasma, I know mine do. I did, however, swap the gold iridium for 24k and they look much better.

I agree that later plasma does look a lot like later titanium but I think early plasma ("bone").and early titanium look very different. No different than what we have become accustomed to seeing.in collecting metals. Ruby got diluted, blue got diluted, frames like JBR weren't different enough and were deleted. You look back and you can see a logical business-like progression towards the least common denominator IMHO.

image.jpeg
Oh i love mines hahahh

I absolutely love Ti Gold Juliets, and that kind of colourway.

Mine are a bit of an a anomoly though. It's a second gen finish with a first gen serial. Must have been a crossover on production or something. I call them my 'Evil Plasma' as the shade is similar, but with a slightly darker and more metalic tone.

I absolutely love Ti Gold Juliets, and that kind of colourway.

Mine are a bit of an a anomoly though. It's a second gen finish with a first gen serial. Must have been a crossover on production or something. I call them my 'Evil Plasma' as the shade is similar, but with a slightly darker and more metalic tone.

Pics?

Back