• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why no more love for the Frog??

@Litos oakley made real blends too...even nicer perhaps you do love the frog afterall
it's hard to explain my feeling towards the Frog...

I don't hate it, but I do believe it's just a tired frame....

99.999996% of the time, the actual colorway is what makes me like a Frog or not......

GREAT. UNFKNBLVBL.

These are awesome, how does he make it?
Do you have to send a crystal clear frame or how does it work?
What does he charge for a job like this?

WOW, WOW, WOW
post #432

@dr.chop is the resident mastermind at customizing frames: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...-customs-youve-done-or-had-done.35239/page-44

you can send him a PM and he can work the details from there :)

here's his youtube link so you can have a better idea of the work he does: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMplg4y0oojabHXEKPbFqw

now these blends that Dr Chop does are super legit...

I'd wear them, so hard - not because I love Frogs, but moreso because they've been chopped to look fantastic !!!!

12240472_1111459995532352_4378712937334119609_o.jpg
Those are mine and they are on their way along with something else you'll all like. Promise

GREAT. UNFKNBLVBL.

These are awesome, how does he make it?
Do you have to send a crystal clear frame or how does it work?
What does he charge for a job like this?

WOW, WOW, WOW
I just dropped him a line and a picture of what I wanted and he took care of the rest. He's very professional and always has kept his word with me. I have 3 pairs from him and 3 more on order including the blends you see here. @dr.chop

Hmm, I thought I had posted to this thread, but I don't see it. Trying again...I'm not a collector, I just buy Oakleys I like. My Asia Fit Frogs fit my fat head better than any other Oakleys I've owned, including some costing hundreds more. They're comfortable, and I like the slightly retro, slightly neutral look. I'm 53-years-old and don't feel like I can pull off some of the edgier designs.

Latest Posts

Back