• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why no more love for the Frog??

Actually. No mine are not all wearer pairs. However each of us collect in different ways. Also as stated I said that I wouldn't be able to get them all. I'm not competing just stating a fact. I appreciate you taking the time to point it out though. I've spoken to him and actually look up to him as a collector. I could only hope to come close to getting what he has.

Actually. No mine are not all wearer pairs. However each of us collect in different ways. Also as stated I said that I wouldn't be able to get them all. I'm not competing just stating a fact. I appreciate you taking the time to point it out though. I've spoken to him and actually look up to him as a collector. I could only hope to come close to getting what he has.
Gotcha. Thought the majority of your items were wearers. Sorry about that. ;)

His are all pristine immaculate pieces that are BNIB

Correct @Romeo Van Frogskinstein ?

Yours are wearer pairs. ;)

I have two pairs of Texas Toast Jam that do have some lens marks/scratches, otherwise all other pieces are mint, complete, and have perfect boxes....very hard to achieve the latter, the effort to get plastic boxes with no cracks/splits, in perfect condition, and all the black and white boxes mint with no creases/crumples was far reaching, but worth it. Additionally, all the pairs that never came with boxes have been given mint non labelled boxes, some plastic, some card, that I procured from Oakley as 'flat pack', which create a bonus. I also have all standard and Asian fit LX Frogskins (minus one of the two Osheaga) complete, with boxes and glasses pristine. Actually, the rest of the collection is pretty much the same.

Gotcha. Thought the majority of your items were wearers. Sorry about that. ;)
I only wear what's cheapest. I may take them out of the box and admire them from time to time but I don't wear my expensive pairs out.
I have two pairs of Texas Toast Jam that do have some lens marks/scratches, otherwise all other pieces are mint, complete, and have perfect boxes....very hard to achieve the latter, the effort to get plastic boxes with no cracks/splits, in perfect condition, and all the black and white boxes mint with no creases/crumples was far reaching, but worth it. Additionally, all the pairs that never came with boxes have been given mint non labelled boxes, some plastic, some card, that I procured from Oakley as 'flat pack', which create a bonus. I also have all standard and Asian fit LX Frogskins (minus one of the two Osheaga) complete, with boxes and glasses pristine. Actually, the rest of the collection is pretty much the same.
Simply amazing boss. I hope you get all the last ones you need too. Maybe 50/50 of the pettersons as well. Lol. Sadly all my frogs do not have the boxes. However my new releases do and most of my rare pairs as well. One day I'd like to see all your frogs together. I hope you have a nice case for all of them. Such an achievement I'd only have in dreams.

Wow, in all my time on the forum, this is actually the first time I've stepped into the the frog section. If you haven't seen me around, it's cuz almost all of my post are in the X-Metal section. First post here. Not really a fan of the frogs, but I can't say I hate them either. I've seen some pretty wild colorways, and I think that's what makes them kinda cool, but as has been stated, not really too exciting other than that. My wife kinda likes them, and I'll probably get her a pair for Christmas. I see some of you have a deep love for them, and to each their own. I probably won't catch that fever, and that's kind of too bad cuz I think they are cheaper than Metals.

Latest Posts

Back