• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Not Create A Oakley Elite Series Section?

luisfa

Oakley Beginner
Brazil
Hello there!

Would be possible create an Oakley ELITE SERIES SECTION? I do know if someone think about that

It would die out way to quick and there arent many elites so we all know what they look like anyways..

Could we include the elite group to anyone who owns a Jordan Romeo , jordan mars , medusa etc.
Don't just go by what Oakley says is elite. We all know what is elite status arround here. My collection is only 8 pairs but I classify it as elite due to it having a romeo 1 a Jordan mars and a complete medusa in it now.

We could actually get a elite badge too. Have requirements like you must have owned a elite piece for 3 months before elite status. You must be a contributor to the forums. You must have 100% feedback.

So when some reads your post they know it's coming from a elite member. When you buy something from a elite member you know he or she is trustworthy. This could be a stepping stone for the forums.

Hello everyone!

Seems I created a good discussion....I respect all comments until this time and agree there are few ELITE stuffs released, but I believe Oakley called Elite because sounds like "things with giant value and very limited" not open for anyone. (This is my opinion).....
I love X - Metals and I completed my collection couple days ago. I never imagined compare a pair of C SIX with any X Metal for me ELITE SERIES is an evolution as the same way X Metals were 15 years ago.

Cheers for all

bawitheba said:
We could actually get a elite badge too. Have requirements like you must have owned a elite piece for 3 months before elite status. You must be a contributor to the forums. You must have 100% feedback.

So when some reads your post they know it's coming from a elite member. When you buy something from a elite member you know he or she is trustworthy. This could be a stepping stone for the forums.

That's actually a great idea..I like it!!

Back