1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. luisfa

luisfa Oakley Beginner

Hello there!

Would be possible create an Oakley ELITE SERIES SECTION? I do know if someone think about that

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

I dont think there are enough elites to have their own thread.

3. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Yes I also think there's not enough elite

4. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

It would die out way to quick and there arent many elites so we all know what they look like anyways..

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

I agree with the others not enough diffrenent ones to make a whole section for them.

6. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

Could we include the elite group to anyone who owns a Jordan Romeo , jordan mars , medusa etc.
    Don't just go by what Oakley says is elite. We all know what is elite status arround here. My collection is only 8 pairs but I classify it as elite due to it having a romeo 1 a Jordan mars and a complete medusa in it now.

7. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I consider those more elite than what Oakley calls elite!

8. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

We could actually get a elite badge too. Have requirements like you must have owned a elite piece for 3 months before elite status. You must be a contributor to the forums. You must have 100% feedback.

So when some reads your post they know it's coming from a elite member. When you buy something from a elite member you know he or she is trustworthy. This could be a stepping stone for the forums.

9. luisfa

luisfa Oakley Beginner

Hello everyone!

Seems I created a good discussion....I respect all comments until this time and agree there are few ELITE stuffs released, but I believe Oakley called Elite because sounds like "things with giant value and very limited" not open for anyone. (This is my opinion).....
    I love X - Metals and I completed my collection couple days ago. I never imagined compare a pair of C SIX with any X Metal for me ELITE SERIES is an evolution as the same way X Metals were 15 years ago.

Cheers for all

10. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

That's actually a great idea..I like it!!