• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Romeo 1 PLASMA Is More Expensive Than Xmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nectam

Oakley Beginner
I buy a Romeo 1 Plasma I hestiate a llittle it cost me like 300 usd or less but I did not like em much I prefer the X metal cos they are gray and easy to combine but as Romeos 1 are few and distan I just buy it
and then I realize tha they are MUCH expensive that X metal but I dont understand why ?

Does any one here know why ?
Im going to sell or trade pleas look at my avatar but honest I seen it at e bay at

Oakley Romeo 1 First Gen Polarized Ultra Low Serial | eBay

Oakley Romeo Titanium Gold x Metal Collectors XX Sonnenbrille Juliet Penny Zero | eBay

522 EUROS !

BUT WHY ??

I buy a Romeo 1 Plasma I hestiate a llittle it cost me like 300 usd or less but I did not like em much I prefer the X metal cos they are gray and easy to combine but as Romeos 1 are few and distan I just buy it
and then I realize tha they are MUCH expensive that X metal but I dont understand why ?

Does any one here know why ?
Im going to sell or trade pleas look at my avatar but honest I seen it at e bay at

Oakley Romeo 1 First Gen Polarized Ultra Low Serial | eBay

Oakley Romeo Titanium Gold x Metal Collectors XX Sonnenbrille Juliet Penny Zero | eBay

522 EUROS !

BUT WHY ??
Im sure you can find one on here for less!

Yeah... ebay is pretty outrageous on both sides... they take a generous commission from sellers... and it drives up the price of everything.

Sell those R1s to me and post a WTB in the X-Metal exchange... :D

Ok, Supero100 how much are willing to pay for this Romeos ? include all you see in my avatar if trade I will trade for Penny and XX x metal

You need to have better pics of your stuff so members can see them. I mentioned this before as to try and help you. Also please don't use open discussions to deal. Move it to the exchange section please.

Probably more expensive as fewer were made I think.

Ok, Supero100 how much are willing to pay for this Romeos ? include all you see in my avatar if trade I will trade for Penny and XX x metal

I sent you a private message way back on 4/23. Need more pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back