• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Tio2 2x The Cost Of Juliet?

Eunn

Oakley Beginner
Hello, Still new to the site.
I've been wanting to buy Tio2 but everywhere I look, it's double the price of Juliet. In Oakley site they are same price but discontinued. So how come in eBay it's so expensive? is it just simply due to supply and demand?

Thanks in advance

Eunn said:
Hello, Still new to the site. I've been wanting to buy Tio2 but everywhere I look, it's double the price of Juliet. In Oakley site they are same price but discontinued. So how come in eBay it's so expensive? is it just simply due to supply and demand? Thanks in advance

Rarity and scarcity

All x metals are discontinued, so you will notice they are priced higher for BNIB on Ebay.... Also some OEM x metal lenses are discontinued or ultra rare so getting them too will be expensive...

twice as cool....and 2 different metals too...the nosebridge and arms are a very difficult material to mine, many people lost their lives extracting this mineral from the earths mantle and due to the extensive lawsuits on this "unholy" material they must make up for by doubling the cost to the customer.kinda like a conflict diamond...true story.i heard it from a service manager at the local vault.

Plus eBay is "expensive"bay. If you decide to stay around on the forum, you will learn about prices steal/deal, decent/fair, are you f**king serious? Not only that but alot of knowledge is on the forum that may answer whatever question you have. Just do your research, if you can't find one feel free to ask. Welcome.

Back