1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Ok, now I have seen everything......Seriously..... Did you have a beat-up and trashed pair laying around that you needed to make a little money on? Is this the new baby swiss cheese model. WTF?!?! This is horrible!!! And they are asking some stupid price on top of that..... Why not notch it evenly and flute the stems with chamfered edges, and then call it custom....Let me guess, they tried to reinvent the "Juliet Crater"... This looks like some one threw it in the air and used bird shot on it. I have watched this seller for sometime, doesn't look like they sell many of there overpriced custom metals....

Ebay # 180872618232

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

yes, they are way over priced, although I like some of their stuff, I wouldn't buy from them!

3. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

W...T...F...!!!

If that wasn't bad enough... His grammar is horrible as well!

I hate people that can't figure out which "you're" is appropriate!

4. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

hahaha "Riddled N' Raw" :laugh:

More like "Dremel N' Saw" :confused:

And then the price!? People seem to not know that damaging the x-metal frame decreases value lol

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

what did they do? the holes in the frame?

6. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

Looks like it.

For sure it weak'nd the whole frame structure as well.

7. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

You can even click on the pix and use the zoom feature to see how they destroyed this frame. I mean seriously. How about the story they tell, about making a pair for someone.

I would say that if they did even fluted or notched work on both sides, maybe the stems, and parts of the orbitals as a project pair, maybe, just maybe, they would look ok. But this frame is totally destroyed. Raw titanium? bahahahah.....

8. xmetalfreak

xmetalfreak Oakley Beginner

its like they carved a juliet out of a brick of cheese :laugh:

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I've never read so much BOLLO*KS in a discription on ebay. There is no way the have stripped them down to do that sh1t to them. They should be reported to Oakley for doing that to a classic. They're now good for the lenses & rubbers. THAT ALL. $75.00 no more. Just makes me wanna cry.

10. whitey

whitey Oakley Beginner

way overpriced... but how many of us would be lining up at the nearest o-store to buy these if oakley came with a limited edition which looked identical to this?
    be honest...