• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Would You Do This?!?!?!?

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Ok, now I have seen everything......Seriously..... Did you have a beat-up and trashed pair laying around that you needed to make a little money on? Is this the new baby swiss cheese model. WTF?!?! This is horrible!!! And they are asking some stupid price on top of that..... Why not notch it evenly and flute the stems with chamfered edges, and then call it custom....Let me guess, they tried to reinvent the "Juliet Crater"... This looks like some one threw it in the air and used bird shot on it. I have watched this seller for sometime, doesn't look like they sell many of there overpriced custom metals....

Ebay # 180872618232

W...T...F...!!!

If that wasn't bad enough... His grammar is horrible as well!

I hate people that can't figure out which "you're" is appropriate!

hahaha "Riddled N' Raw" :laugh:

More like "Dremel N' Saw" :confused:

And then the price!? People seem to not know that damaging the x-metal frame decreases value lol

You can even click on the pix and use the zoom feature to see how they destroyed this frame. I mean seriously. How about the story they tell, about making a pair for someone.

I would say that if they did even fluted or notched work on both sides, maybe the stems, and parts of the orbitals as a project pair, maybe, just maybe, they would look ok. But this frame is totally destroyed. Raw titanium? bahahahah.....

I've never read so much BOLLO*KS in a discription on ebay. There is no way the have stripped them down to do that sh1t to them. They should be reported to Oakley for doing that to a classic. They're now good for the lenses & rubbers. THAT ALL. $75.00 no more. Just makes me wanna cry.

way overpriced... but how many of us would be lining up at the nearest o-store to buy these if oakley came with a limited edition which looked identical to this?
be honest...

Back