• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wife Brings Home Fathers Day Gift - TRANSFORMERS 3 3D Gascan

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Unfortunately its difficult to see the logo in the icon with these pics...Got these today for Fathers Day:

83fb9537.png

Re: Wife bring home Father's Day Gift - Transformers 3 3D Ga

Nice! Congrats, that is an awesome present!

Re: Wife brings home Fathers Day Gift - TRANSFORMERS 3 3D Ga

I liked it so much I bought a second one yesterday LOL!

awesome wife dude, i hope mine someday buys me oakleys too. i just scored these yesterday too, couldn't pass them up like did the tron ones, love the matte black

Wife brings home Fathers Day Gift

i friend of mine got divorced because she could not accept or handle the O-addiction.... :evil:
sweet wife dude!!!

one of my birthday gifts to wife was selling off abt a third of my collection to use money on vacation...when it starts to be a problem its time to lose the addiction...
Seriously...divorced? Did they try to compromise? Thats an O horror story..maybe the worst I have heard...I am actually relieved I don't like the newer big styles after hearing that

Wife brings home Fathers Day Gift

i would never stop to collect Oakleys!!!

Re: Wife brings home Fathers Day Gift

Oakleynerd said:
i friend of mine got divorced because she could not accept or handle the O-addiction.... :evil:
sweet wife dude!!!

i hope u r not serious...

damn... :(

I´m!!!!!

I would say that person was probably very young and out of control Coming home to an apartment full of Oakleys somehow doesn't cut it compared to being happily married,,,I guess he can hug his display cases....thats abt as far as I want to think about it....when I found myself buying things I never wore i knew it was time to stop....

Latest Posts

Back