• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wife Brings Home Fathers Day Gift - TRANSFORMERS 3 3D Gascan

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Re: Wife brings home Fathers Day Gift

Oakleynerd said:
i friend of mine got divorced because she could not accept or handle the O-addiction.... :evil:
sweet wife dude!!!

Ya, I like my Oakley collection, but I love my wife. As soon as I see there are marital problems because of it, There are going to be alot of other happy collectors because mine will all be for sale!

@BAPD
i´ll take it :lol:
i bought my first oakley in 1995 or something like that and i met my girl friend a year after that or maybe two.....

hmmmmm
which love is "older" :p

Re: Wife brings home Fathers Day Gift - TRANSFORMERS 3 3D Ga

I hear ya, if i decide to sell off, ill let u know. As of now im still buying!!

My girlfriend got me my Flying Tiger Gascans and in return I got her a pair of Holbrooks....she used to like Dior shades but they break easily. Best advice: When shopping look at her instead of ditching her for the Oakley display stand xD

she gets all the time some glasses

but if she is losing glasses or damage the lenses it´s not cool to get her some nice shades.....

my girl lost already 3 or 4 pairs!

Ya, my wife has a total of four pair. Two of them are actually part of my artist series and I keep them in the case with the rest of my stuff. Of the other two she has, she lost one about two weeks ago :(!

my girl love the Propaganda Hijinx and the Caia Koopman.....
and a few regular models.
she would love to have a "Who Is This Kid" Hijinx but those are sold out everywhere.

Oakleynerd said:
my girl love the Propaganda Hijinx and the Caia Koopman.....
and a few regular models.
she would love to have a "Who Is This Kid" Hijinx but those are sold out everywhere.

I just commented about my Who is this Kid? Hijinx. I have two of them. There are only 300 worldwide. They are very rare!

01c9d73a.png

29d75d3f.png

Latest Posts

Back