• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wife Says Ive Been Neglecting My Girlfriend....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

So I took time away from Oakleys and my girlfriend got a wash, wax and detail:

95e8fbf1.jpg

70157373.jpg

very nice bapd. Do you watch the 24hrs of Daytona/le mans races? they have the 'Vette's with that nice matte black rear bumper.

Hahaha girlfriend. When I read the title I was a little confused for a second till I saw the pictures. I love your vette very nice and very diffrenent from stock. What year is it? I know it has to be at least a 2005. Any performance mods? I juat love how the corvette looks in yellow.

Dude!!!!!! Your garage is seriously empty.......oh wait a minute.... I see a dust buster charging on the wall.... My mistake!!!! By the way... BITCHIN VETTE......

very nice bapd. Do you watch the 24hrs of Daytona/le mans races? they have the 'Vette's with that nice matte black rear bumper.

No dont watch much racing on tv.

Hahaha girlfriend. When I read the title I was a little confused for a second till I saw the pictures. I love your vette very nice and very diffrenent from stock. What year is it? I know it has to be at least a 2005. Any performance mods? I juat love how the corvette looks in yellow.

Its a 2005 with major mods, performance and cosmetic, body kit headers, intake airbrushing etc.

Dude!!!!!! Your garage is seriously empty.......oh wait a minute.... I see a dust buster charging on the wall.... My mistake!!!! By the way... BITCHIN VETTE......

Thx, i keep mostly cars only in my garage lol.

Do you plan on getting another car?

My daily driver is a 2005 grand prix but i plan on getting an m3 next year for my daily driver

Dont hate on my lighting lol. Its for added lighting when im detailing :)

Back