• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wild Goose Chase...

I would have been more interested, but there were no markings on the inside of the earstem. That made me feel unsure. The other issue was that they were so loose, that I am not sure if they can be fixed by a tune up. The orbitals were so sloppy that the metal may be worn out and the hole may be wallowed out. I don't think there is any rubber left in them.

I'm sorry to hear that you drove up there to meet this guy. I had to urge to go and take a look at those glasses too but I had a bad feeling about the seller. He says he can't drive and needs to pay bills. I am always very very cautious about dealing with people in that situation.

I'm just curious, what color were the lenses? He says they are red but from what I know xx only came in 24k, black and vr. Were the red temple shock authentic? That might have been worth something.

I'm sorry to hear that you drove up there to meet this guy. I had to urge to go and take a look at those glasses too but I had a bad feeling about the seller. He says he can't drive and needs to pay bills. I am always very very cautious about dealing with people in that situation.

I'm just curious, what color were the lenses? He says they are red but from what I know xx only came in 24k, black and vr. Were the red temple shock authentic? That might have been worth something.

XX actually only had the following:

Ice Irid
Black Irid
24k Irid

Back