• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Wildberry

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Well that didn't take long. My wife broke the orbital on her new pair of wildberry skins. It's a shame because I saw an orbital on ebay for sale a little while ago. I'm looking for a pair but imy in no rush to find one. If you have one kickin around send me a message..thanks looking to spend about a 100..condition isn't an issue as I have new stems and lenses. Lol

Some people reacted to this post.
How did she manage that

For real!?!

Sorry to hear about that! Great pair, I need to pick up a pair at some point. Good luck with a new pair!

She left them on the seat of her car and well you get the rest

i remember years ago when the wildberry was like the seafoam green.. you could barely give them away and ebay was flooded with them right after they came out..

Wild berry is definitely one of my faves, I know exactly the orbital piece you were talking about on eBay too :/

Username Hidden said:
Wild berry is definitely one of my faves, I know exactly the orbital piece you were talking about on eBay too :/
If only they were still around. I think they were like 40 bucks.

Upon closer inspection of the frames that broke. There is a few bubbles inside the plastic in that area. I'm sure it's because of a manufacturer defect. I've never broken or seen a Gen 3 broken until now.

Bad thing is they aren't replaceable unless you find someone selling but I'm sure you will!

Back