1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Well that didn't take long. My wife broke the orbital on her new pair of wildberry skins. It's a shame because I saw an orbital on ebay for sale a little while ago. I'm looking for a pair but imy in no rush to find one. If you have one kickin around send me a message..thanks looking to spend about a 100..condition isn't an issue as I have new stems and lenses. Lol

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How did she manage that

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    For real!?!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hear about that! Great pair, I need to pick up a pair at some point. Good luck with a new pair!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    She left them on the seat of her car and well you get the rest

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i remember years ago when the wildberry was like the seafoam green.. you could barely give them away and ebay was flooded with them right after they came out..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wild berry is definitely one of my faves, I know exactly the orbital piece you were talking about on eBay too :/

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    If only they were still around. I think they were like 40 bucks.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Upon closer inspection of the frames that broke. There is a few bubbles inside the plastic in that area. I'm sure it's because of a manufacturer defect. I've never broken or seen a Gen 3 broken until now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bad thing is they aren't replaceable unless you find someone selling but I'm sure you will!

Anonymous likes this.