1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Sorry to ask but the seller has no idea if Frogskins (he's never heard of them o_O) or Fives Squared will fit in the cases he is selling. The only plastic Oakleys he has are the Eye Patch and he said they won't fit in either case. The metal case looks quite small. I was hoping to use it for the Fives and use the black case for the Frogskins. I appreciate any replies. Thank you.
    Will Fives Squared And Frogskins Fit In These Cases? - _57_zps1a6c7ccc.jpg Will Fives Squared And Frogskins Fit In These Cases? - _573_zps2e638700.jpg Will Fives Squared And Frogskins Fit In These Cases? - _572_zpsb7084a64.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. brookiewook

brookiewook Oakley Beginner

No they will not. You can try the five squareds but those are intended for smaller prescription frames.

3. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Thank you for the reply. I will probably just grab a new case for my son's Frogskins instead. He likes the metal cases so maybe the Large Metal Vault? I've been told the Square O case is a good choice for Frogskins. Cheers :beach:

4. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

I saw this one online as well but I'm not sure if its legit.
    Will Fives Squared And Frogskins Fit In These Cases? - _576_zps384be0b0.jpg Will Fives Squared And Frogskins Fit In These Cases? - _575_zps31969ac4.jpg Will Fives Squared And Frogskins Fit In These Cases? - _574_zps536d6125.jpg

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

It is not.

6. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Thank you for confirming my suspicion. I hate when people advertise fakes.