1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. LoPan12

LoPan12 Oakley Beginner

Sorry, asked this in the interchangable parts thread, but I don't know how often people check that...
    Is this correct, and vise versa then? I can get Half Jacket 2.0 lenses and they'll fit in my Flak Jackets? Is it a perfect fit, or is it loose? Or some modding needed? I looked around, and this, and an ebay auction that mentions the lenses fit both HJ 2.0 and FJs...
    Wondering how Violet Iridium would look in my Polished Rootbeer FJs...
    And the HJ 2.0 XLs are a different lens than the HJ 2.0 right?
    I'm wondering because the oakleysi site has different/more options for the Half Jacket 2.0s than for Flak Jackets.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

I think they fit one way but not the other. Can't remember which way it is though.

EDIT: Dann did a video review and shows them fitting one way but not the other. I think this is the video

KindaSmooth and LoPan12 like this.
  3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'm sure Dann said 2.0 will go into Flak Jackets.

4. LoPan12

LoPan12 Oakley Beginner

He did, but it's just a little looser than "secure". Apparent the flak lens is just a smidge bigger, so they fit in 2.0s... thanks for the link da_nige

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Yes definitely but HJ XL's don't fit into flaks very well I just put Gold Flak XLJ in my polished RB HJ 2 great fit

6. TechGuy77

TechGuy77 Oakley Enthusiast

So glad I found this info! I just put my removed but new Black Iridium Flak XLJ lens in my eBay purchased HJ 2.0's and they fit! The G30 Blue Iridium Polarized seemed to be giving me a headache after wearing them twice. I know I reviving an old thread but Kudos to this knowledge!