1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. steveocubed

steveocubed Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Just wondering if monster dogs will fit wider heads. My head isn't necessarily huge up and down but is a bit on the wide side. Holbrooks and Pit Bulls fit well but monster dogs seem a bit smaller just from pictures. They look cool though and apparently are on the way out so I was thinking of picking up one. How is the fit for wider melons? Thanks in advance.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Everyone has their own perception of what feels comfortable on them. I would visit a retail store near you to physically try a pair on. People can give their subjective opinions on fitments, but only you can really tell what feels right to you. Good luck!
  3. Nemesis

Nemesis Oakley Beginner

I wear my Monster Dogs every day, and I have a big noggin for sure. You'll have no problems.
  4. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

I would say if a Holbrook fits you OK, then you should be fine with a MD.

PitBull is no comparison - as they are huge.
  5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Monster Dog's will not fit you. Don't even consider buying a pair I want them all ............:laugh: only joking. They are a sweet frame to wear & you should be ok with them but you'll need to grab one fast.