• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will The Real Bad Fishy Please Stand Up?

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
Couldn't resist!

41a3b443.jpg

sweet pick up! where did you get yours? :D it's a absolute beauty. One of the best looking Oakley's. I'll never part with mine. :dance3:

sweet pick up! where did you get yours? :D it's a absolute beauty. One of the best looking Oakley's. I'll never part with mine. :dance3:

I got them at my local O store. It was the only one in stock. I almost got the Murray hijinx instead, but I'm really glad I got these. The art is so cool. Reminds me of my days in Hawaii.

Fan of Eminem? I rap myself and I'm trying to get a mix-tape out by May...

Back to topic, sweet shades :cool:

Drool, I picked up a pair at the local O store the other night then put them back in the case, I hopefully can find a pair cheaper on fleabay or here but, they are beauties for sure.

I really don't mind paying full price for special editions where part of the funds go to a good cause. Part of this purchase goes towards a group for paralysis. I bought my wife her first pair of Oaks for Christmas and a potion of that purchase went toward breast cancer. If I can buy shades and help out I'm all in for paying retail. Otherwise, watch out eBay!

@kyle- I've been listening to shady since his first album and have enjoyed his evolution in his style. That was such a memorable song. Good luck with your mix tape.

Has anybody put a different color lens on these? I was thinking fire, but it might take away from the art.

Latest Posts

Back