• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will The Real Bad Fishy Please Stand Up?

Has anybody put a different color lens on these? I was thinking fire, but it might take away from the art.
I honestly think it'd look a little funky. I'd stay with black iridium, plus it has Ernesto's signature etched onto the lens :D
If anything, I'd consider switching the icons. Batwolf tried putting ruby in a devils' brigade antix, that did not look good at all.

I love the design on these but unfortunately the frame doesn't suit me so I've never bought a pair.

I'm gonna get these off the shelf for a visit to the zoo with the kids today. They should get a kick out of them at the zoo!

@kyle- I've been listening to shady since his first album and have enjoyed his evolution in his style. That was such a memorable song. Good luck with your mix tape.

Thanks man! I really like his original songs and albums..he inspired me to start writing and free styling with the way he "bends" words with the annunciation. Nice to see someone who doesn't think his music is trash! :dance3:

Thanks man! I really like his original songs and albums..he inspired me to start writing and free styling with the way he "bends" words with the annunciation. Nice to see someone who doesn't think his music is trash! :dance3:

Killer shades! Love the artwork on these.

And no matter what people think of Eminem, he changed the game. Some of his best work never even made it to CD (most of his "dis" songs) and his newer stuff is cutting edge as well. I personally like almost all of his stuff. Can't let the kiddos listen to it though lol

My Fonsecas felt at home at the zoo today.

e223c790.jpg

Latest Posts

Back