1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently have the Frost Blue Ichiro, gray Ichiro with ghost text, antifreeze, and a few other radars, and a radar lock. I am willing to trade for a rare pair depending on what it is. Please PM me if interested

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm.....post pics too please!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm again

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you still have the frost blue ichiros?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently do not have that pair but am looking into getting another one but have been unsuccessful. I did however just pick up the Ichiro night camo pair of radars

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea i have those and the gray ones with text. Im looking to aquire the other two.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea those are the two I have also. I am looking for another blue frost then the dark blue with black txt

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will you sell your frost blue ones or no chance?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry my last message said looking for another but i meant like trying to get one since i traded other. I don't have a pair now I just have blue camo and gray with txt

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well goodluck