• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will's WANTED thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Decided to only continue these models

10w40 (BNIB only)
Black Fade (BNIB only)
Night Camo (any condition)
Tribal (BNIB only)
White Camo (any condition)
Lil' Jon (any condition)
Negative Red Iridium (any condition)
Dark Translucent Olive (BNIB only)

Some people reacted to this post.
Night Camo's in high demand!

Might have extras on the Tribal and White Camo... PM me and ill check for you...

No mention of the Lil' Jon MD Dutch.... Too rare to bother chasing? lol

Or do you already have it!?!? :eek:

I have spares of Cinder and Olive, send me a PM

Username Hidden said:
No mention of the Lil' Jon MD Dutch.... Too rare to bother chasing? lol

Or do you already have it!?!? :eek:

I didn't think it was ever an official release as it's not on O-Review

What is it about the Monster Dog frame that people love? I have about 10 pairs myself and i really don't know why i have that many to begin with. I just know i keep wanting and buying them. Aside from being comfortable, they're really not that far out there in terms of design. Sorry to go off topic. I can start a new thread in GD if you like :smile:

They are the "commando" version of sunglasses as in they do anything moderately well but excell in nothing, can be worn in any situation without looking out of place and they are built like a brick **** house

Username Hidden said:
What is it about the Monster Dog frame that people love? I have about 10 pairs myself and i really don't know why i have that many to begin with. I just know i keep wanting and buying them. Aside from being comfortable, they're really not that far out there in terms of design. Sorry to go off topic. I can start a new thread in GD if you like :smile:

pahahahahahaha.....no need to start a new thread SpliceD....I actually understand EXACTLY what you're saying lol....I have 22? pair of the dogs right now and I'm like you, as for style, they aren't OUT THERE. But they are comfortable as hell, and I love em lol not sure what it is about em to be honest...I just know I love em lol....

Back to topic lol I have a spare Night Camo. I'll PM ya

They last forever, take abuse without showing wear, timeless design, fit really well on nearly anyone. I only have 28 pair so no real love for them from me...