1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Decided to only continue these models

10w40 (BNIB only)
    Black Fade (BNIB only)
    Night Camo (any condition)
    Tribal (BNIB only)
    White Camo (any condition)
    Lil' Jon (any condition)
    Negative Red Iridium (any condition)
    Dark Translucent Olive (BNIB only)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Night Camo's in high demand!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Might have extras on the Tribal and White Camo... PM me and ill check for you...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No mention of the Lil' Jon MD Dutch.... Too rare to bother chasing? lol

Or do you already have it!?!? :eek:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I have spares of Cinder and Olive, send me a PM

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I didn't think it was ever an official release as it's not on O-Review

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    What is it about the Monster Dog frame that people love? I have about 10 pairs myself and i really don't know why i have that many to begin with. I just know i keep wanting and buying them. Aside from being comfortable, they're really not that far out there in terms of design. Sorry to go off topic. I can start a new thread in GD if you like :smile:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are the "commando" version of sunglasses as in they do anything moderately well but excell in nothing, can be worn in any situation without looking out of place and they are built like a brick **** house

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pahahahahahaha.....no need to start a new thread SpliceD....I actually understand EXACTLY what you're saying lol....I have 22? pair of the dogs right now and I'm like you, as for style, they aren't OUT THERE. But they are comfortable as hell, and I love em lol not sure what it is about em to be honest...I just know I love em lol....

Back to topic lol I have a spare Night Camo. I'll PM ya

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    They last forever, take abuse without showing wear, timeless design, fit really well on nearly anyone. I only have 28 pair so no real love for them from me...