1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. III

III Oakley Beginner

Does any one know if the wind jacket accesorrie kit will fit any split jacket frame?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I have it on my OCP Split Jacket. Are you asking regarding the Aisan fit frame? I'd be suprised if it didn't as I can't see why they'd make it & it not fit all the frames, they don't state anything on the website regarding which frames they do & do not fit.
    I was suprised as to how good a seal that it creates too once it's all clipped in correctly. I'd recommend getting a kit.

3. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I have 5 Split Jackets and 3 kits (2x black, 1x Ducati) and I can tell you that they are definitely interchangeable.

4. III

III Oakley Beginner

No just in general. I have the black with blue split jackets and was thinking of ordering that kit but just wanted to make sure it was gonna fit. Ghanks for your help

5. wysatta1

wysatta1 Oakley Enthusiast

Will the gasket from the kit fit jawbones since it is basically just a jaw differrence in height? Jw

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

No, they don't have the right orbital geometry, and they don't have the slots for the gasket to snap into.

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

They can fit racing jackets tho

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

They do not fit Racing Jackets!

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Are you sure? I thought that was one of the things they changed for the racing jacket

Edit: I'm thinking of the strap. Makes sense that the gasket don't fit. Would be a little small