1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I have no idea if I'm allowed to do this, but I am selling a very lightly used version of Windows 7 Home Premium Full Edition. I used it once for my Macbook Pro, but haven't bothered using it on other machines. I believe you can install it onto 3 machines, so 1/3 has been used. Again, I have no idea if I'm allowed to sell this, so I'm going to just double check before I post pictures and pricing. If you are interested, please let me know.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Yeh you are ok to post this, we haven't really made any rules regarding off topic Exchange items, but it has been popping up more and more. But for now its ok to post it in here.

3. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Thanks for the response! Looking to sell these around $100 shipped. Maybe exchange them for some sunnies :). Open to offers though! Used these once for my Macbook Pro and haven't touched them since. It has all of the original packaging, including the serial and registration numbers. Basically brand new!

*Remember, this is a FULL VERSION (Had to buy the Full Version for my Macbook Pro)

Windows 7 Home Premium Package - nTrtq.jpg

Only installed on 1/3 computers. Discs are in great condition. Let me know!