• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Wiretap (New) Replacement Lenses

Robert McWhirter

Oakley Beginner
I have several different styles of Oakleys all with optional replacement lenses. I called Oakley customer service to ask about obtaining replacements for the Wiretap (New). Even though the New Wiretap was only released in 2013 I was told that it is already discontinued and that there were no replacement lenses available. Does anyone know where some might be obtained? I am specifically looking for the OO Black Iridium Polarized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually the Vault stores keep replacement lenses for quite a while after they are discontinued, if they ever sold replacement lenses separately for that frame. If not, we have quite a few talented people on the forums that would be able to cut you a custom pair from a donor lens. (InfiniteHero, Dr. Chop, XMetalManiac, etc)

Those wiretaps weren’t available as long as the first gens. I think they didn’t sell too well like the half wire 2.0. lenses will be very hard to find for them now. You might be better off considering an aftermarket option.

Latest Posts

Back