• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wiretap @ SGH

I tried on a pair of these about a month ago, they do look a little better in person than in the pics. The frame looks pretty good, the lenses.... well. I bet someone could do come reshaping on them and it would make a killer pair.

That can be done with no issues at all!!!

I think you might be on the wrong forum if you just going to bash Oakley. Yes, some of the quality in the newer stuff isn't as good as before but Oakley still makes the best stuff in the world.

I did a little cleaning on this thread. If you have an opinion on whether Oakley being manufactured in another country is not up to the standard that you are familiar with Oakley products, you are welcome to voice your opinion, but please articulate yourself when you post something. We have a diverse amount of members and referencing the country of origin and the product as"junk" does not settle well with members. If you don't like the new items that made outside the US then you can absolutely be a little more tactful when addressing it........ Thanks!

I just saw them too. The frame is nice...but as others have said, the lens shape needs some work. The price tag also needs work. I know they're polarized, but $250 is a bit steep for what you're getting here. Maybe during the F&F sale I'll go for a pair.