1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Oakley Beginner

Well many days ago, I had talked with my brother about making a trip to Birmingham AL, and he said that if Old Man Pepper had something for,him, he's down to make the trip. But to my surprise, Old Man Pepper only had a Patek Philippe he was interested in. I spoke of a couple of triple wide Oakley display cases, but since there were no watches involved in the deal, no trip to pick up and make the couple thousand $$.

It was really sad since I was in Indiana, and was working on the deal. Guess the next triple deal I find I need to go, straight t it with the horns!

Del, good luck in receiving them! I would love to have one in Indiana.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I wonder how many of us were trying to get these. I know I was, I just couldnt scrape together the funds quick enough. Nice enough guy though.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Damn. If I was you the next time you see your brother smack him upside the head! ;)

4. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Oakley Beginner

Well, I know there were a few of us here. I never even said anything to anyone. I hate anticipating things to the point I know it won't happen and it's just a big let down. I will have to smack my brother though! Glad someone here was able to get these than them getting recycled into pop cans or something not as cool!

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Let me build you a triple wide

6. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

I think most people are on a Oakley forum because the want authentic stuff not homemade

7. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I know who got them! I think everyone wanted them lol it was a great deal.

8. qtrain23

Probably. But most people on the Oakley also don't wanna pay full price for things. And Oakley didn't even make those cases... Smh

9. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

We're these on EBay or CL?

10. qtrain23

Cl I believe