• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal With MSTech...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale a set of pit boss in matte black that I recently purchased with the intent of using them as a project, but I am needing to free up some funds for the time being.

the frame itself is WELL used. The guy I got them from was a road worker and used them as his everyday pair. so the frame itself could be doing with a proper clean! there is some light scratching on the top of the frame on the black part. ( I wasn't able to pick this up on the camera but its there)

on the legs there seems to be a bit of grime build up within the O logos, and the logo itself seems have some of the paint come off.

EDIT: have removed tbe grime from the O's all nice n shining again...

Frame - 7/10

the original black lenses are destroyed. but will be included for free - 0/10
the frame itself has a set of Fuse Blaze lenses (a kind of FRuby) - brand new lenses 9/10

I have the wooden elite box which is in good condition but has a few light marks. 7/10
The outer cardboard box will come with aswell, the box is grubby looking with some marks 4/10

unfortunately I have no elite bag.

be under no illusion these are not a mint condition pair, would make a good everyday pair or a great start for some customs! they were originally going to be a project for me, was originally going to have the frame hydro dipped or air brushed, with some custom cut lenses, but I need to free up some funds. I know I got them for a steal I wont hide this but I am asking PRICE DROP $280 shipped,(but i will entertain offers) payment via Paypal G&S please as per the rules, if anyone would like more information or more photographs please pm me.

IMG_7259.JPG

IMG_7260.JPG

View attachment 214749

View attachment 214750

View attachment 214751

View attachment 214752

IMG_7270.JPG

IMG_7271.JPG

View attachment 214755

IMG_7286.JPG

View attachment 214757

View attachment 214758

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Is that just gunk on the plates, or is the finish coming off?

GLWS..

Username Hidden said:
Is that just gunk on the plates, or is the finish coming off?
Both, mostly gunk tho

Username Hidden said:
Wearing a PB1 during a road construction? Smart guy. Wonder if he knew that there are $90 Straight Jackets that will do the same job.
Perfect pair for a custom job.
GLWS

Yeh i had that discussion with him the day be bought them... I also talked him out of buying an iphone at the time due to the nature of his job (he also fixed water mains and sewage pipes)

Used to have a skyline believe it or not... But his work motor was a ford transit...

In the time i knew him he spent a fortune on oakleys!! Gave several pairs away aswell

Gave me his ott
He had a set of gen 1 juliets with ruby lenses.. I remember seeing the serial number, the lenses were destroyed tho.

Several other pairs of juliets (like five or six pairs)

2 pairs of splice

The pitboss
Straight jackets and fast jackets...

Plus a few more

Oh for the love of god no lol

Username Hidden said:
LMAO, you want his deals all for yourself huh?

Hell yeah! He sold that skyline for pennies to a bloke round the corner, if i knew what he was actually wanting id have found £1000 very very very quickly

Did the original owner use them to roll out the tarmacadam , hope you
got them very cheap .

New lenses $120
Elite Bag $40
Pitboss below average condition $360

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Did the original owner use them to roll out the tarmacadam , hope you
got them very cheap .

New lenses $120
Elite Bag $40
Pitboss below average condition $360

very... I was going to keep them and turn them into a project... if I find an Elite bag before they sell it will be included..

Status
Not open for further replies.