1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have for sale a set of pit boss in matte black that I recently purchased with the intent of using them as a project, but I am needing to free up some funds for the time being.

the frame itself is WELL used. The guy I got them from was a road worker and used them as his everyday pair. so the frame itself could be doing with a proper clean! there is some light scratching on the top of the frame on the black part. ( I wasn't able to pick this up on the camera but its there)

on the legs there seems to be a bit of grime build up within the O logos, and the logo itself seems have some of the paint come off.

EDIT: have removed tbe grime from the O's all nice n shining again...

Frame - 7/10

the original black lenses are destroyed. but will be included for free - 0/10
    the frame itself has a set of Fuse Blaze lenses (a kind of FRuby) - brand new lenses 9/10

I have the wooden elite box which is in good condition but has a few light marks. 7/10
    The outer cardboard box will come with aswell, the box is grubby looking with some marks 4/10

unfortunately I have no elite bag.

be under no illusion these are not a mint condition pair, would make a good everyday pair or a great start for some customs! they were originally going to be a project for me, was originally going to have the frame hydro dipped or air brushed, with some custom cut lenses, but I need to free up some funds. I know I got them for a steal I wont hide this but I am asking PRICE DROP $280 shipped,(but i will entertain offers) payment via Paypal G&S please as per the rules, if anyone would like more information or more photographs please pm me.

With MSTech... - IMG_7259.JPG

With MSTech... - IMG_7260.JPG

View attachment 214749

View attachment 214750

View attachment 214751

View attachment 214752

With MSTech... - IMG_7270.JPG

With MSTech... - IMG_7271.JPG

View attachment 214755

With MSTech... - IMG_7286.JPG

View attachment 214757

View attachment 214758

With MSTech... - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/5/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Is that just gunk on the plates, or is the finish coming off?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GLWS..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both, mostly gunk tho

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wearing a PB1 during a road construction? Smart guy. Wonder if he knew that there are $90 Straight Jackets that will do the same job.
    Perfect pair for a custom job.
    GLWS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeh i had that discussion with him the day be bought them... I also talked him out of buying an iphone at the time due to the nature of his job (he also fixed water mains and sewage pipes)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn, he should've bought a C Six carbon for the sewage jobs. What does he use as his work vehicle? A Lamborghini?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Used to have a skyline believe it or not... But his work motor was a ford transit...

In the time i knew him he spent a fortune on oakleys!! Gave several pairs away aswell

Gave me his ott
    He had a set of gen 1 juliets with ruby lenses.. I remember seeing the serial number, the lenses were destroyed tho.

Several other pairs of juliets (like five or six pairs)

2 pairs of splice

The pitboss
    Straight jackets and fast jackets...

Plus a few more

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn. You need to drag that guy in here, lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: