• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal With THE X-MAN, Dallas O Hog and InfiniteHero

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've been waiting to post these until they were complete and here they are! A big thanks to @Dallas O Hog , @THE X-MAN and @InfiniteHero for making it all possible. @Dallas O Hog went out of his way to procure the plasma frame, @THE X-MAN performed his famous nose bridge tightening and some rubber replacement where needed and @InfiniteHero came through with the OEM Blue Ichiro rubbers and custom cut Ice lenses. You guys ROCK!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Love the blue.

Sweet pair buddy - glad to see it all came together :)

Those look awesome!

Very nice!

Those look great!

Plasma and ice always look amazing together! Awesome pair here especially with the rubbers :) Try this too with XS!

Username Hidden said:
Plasma and ice always look amazing together! Awesome pair here especially with the rubbers :) Try this too with XS!
It's one of my favorite XS combos.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434117498.301373.jpg

I have X-Metal/Ruby/BIP and I was ALWAYS the X-Metal color way until these. They have eclipsed my X-Metal color way obsession. I always wanted the X-Metal/Ruby because of the X-Men movies but when I got this pair finished that obsession was over. The only other thing I would consider doing to these would be to have X-MAN blast a set of hammer stems in plasma to go on these but if I ever do that it would be a ways down the road. These are by far and away my new favorite pair!

Very killer looking. I'm dropping all the hints for my Father's day gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back