• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Woman At Work Bought FAKES!!

I told her this morning. She seems Ok with it, as she thinks $100 for sunglasses is too expensive. She bought them online by Googling discounted Oakleys. She said that she thought it was too good to be true, but still liked them. As long as she is happy with it, it's cool. It makes me mad that people do this, but everyone is different.

I told her this morning. She seems Ok with it, as she thinks $100 for sunglasses is too expensive. She bought them online by Googling discounted Oakleys. She said that she thought it was too good to be true, but still liked them. As long as she is happy with it, it's cool. It makes me mad that people do this, but everyone is different.

Feel better that you did your part tho and at least told her. Then its down to her.
Fakes suck!!!!

Personally, the sceptical view I always carry when buying stuff online is; if it looks to good to be true, it most likely is.
You most likely aren't going to get a pair of oaklelys for $20, unless maybe they are in god awful shape.
I'm really against fakes / knockoffs of all products in general for a few reasons:
a) You're ripping off a high quality product.
b) Who knows the working conditions of the people that were forced to make the fakes & how much they were paid to make the knockoffs.

Obvoiusly, just my opinion though!

Back