• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Found

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a frame for my gf, preferably not super expensive. Please let me know if you have something. Either post a pic below or send me a pm.

Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
I have one it is the Dangerous one not sure if it is the breast cancer on just plain they are black not sure of lenses will have to check it out. She has 2 of the same pair. We could not find the pair she had and I got her another pair. Then I found them on top of my visor of my jeep that I don't drive all the time. Would like 75 shipped f and f. Just trying to get the same back as I spent.

If you could post a pic? Looked it up on google and waiting for a response from my gf (I'm at work right now)

Looks like she wants to them. I have another pair I got for her it's the same pair in a jade green only thing is they have script lenses in them. Could let them go for 43.00 shipped. F and f. Would have to find lenses

My gf said she likes the dangerous one, just post a pic or 2 so I can show her and all that

I'd rather it be a complete set so she didn't have to go looking for lenses

Ok

Open to hear what anyone else has

Status
Not open for further replies.