1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a frame for my gf, preferably not super expensive. Please let me know if you have something. Either post a pic below or send me a pm.

Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one it is the Dangerous one not sure if it is the breast cancer on just plain they are black not sure of lenses will have to check it out. She has 2 of the same pair. We could not find the pair she had and I got her another pair. Then I found them on top of my visor of my jeep that I don't drive all the time. Would like 75 shipped f and f. Just trying to get the same back as I spent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    If you could post a pic? Looked it up on google and waiting for a response from my gf (I'm at work right now)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks like she wants to them. I have another pair I got for her it's the same pair in a jade green only thing is they have script lenses in them. Could let them go for 43.00 shipped. F and f. Would have to find lenses

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    My gf said she likes the dangerous one, just post a pic or 2 so I can show her and all that

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    I'd rather it be a complete set so she didn't have to go looking for lenses

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating: