1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I received an email several weeks back saying I had won a pair of Oakleys from Oakley Customer Surveys and please respond with my name and address. I thought it might be bogus, so I responded and asked for their extension at Oakley so I could call directly. They provided the extension and I promptly called the O 800 number. It was legit and I subsequently provided them my name and address. I was hoping for a Batwolf or Oil Rig, but I received them today and it was a standard Fuel Cell with polished black frame and warm grey lenses. Not my favorite colorway, but nothing beats free.

The odd thing is, I still don't know what survey I participated in to win them..the only one I can remember is the one via email about prescription eyewear. The person at Oakley told me it was from a survey completed in an O Store. Oh well, I'll take them. I gave them to my 16 year old son since he's been wanting a pair. I'm not taking any pics since they're so basic, but it did happen, I Promise :D!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

cool. yea free is always cool!

3. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Good work, it's nice to see Oakley look after their frequent patrons

4. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

I got this email last JAnuary and just ignored it. :sad:

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

I thought it was just a survey that anyone could take..? None the less, that's real cool! Wish I would've been in on this!

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I never get any emails from them, maybe i missed the e-mail sign up somewhere.