1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Rezk

Robert Rezk Oakley Beginner

Hello everybody,

I have had these glasses for probably 8 to 10 years now. They were my first purchase from the Oakley store. I have purchased many other pairs of O's since. Well I found these in my closet and wanted to get new lenses and nose pieces, but I do not know what the model is to order them. Would like to get these pieces so I can make these my beach glasses so I don't keep ruining my good ones. Any help is much appreciated!
    Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0601.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0602.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0603.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0604.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0605.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0601.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0602.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0601.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0602.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0603.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0604.JPG Wondering what model these are? - IMG_0605.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Half Jacket (not Half Jacket 2.0)

3. Robert Rezk

AWESOME! Thanks so much!

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Good luck... Those look wrecked ... Oh

@reggavegga may be able to sell you lenses when you get your exchange privileges and ask around for the rubbers ... It's tough but not impossible to restore those babies!

5. ^This. Looks to be the original release of the Half Jacket, and probably says that somewhere on the frame.

6. Oakster

I think those were pre-model name on the frame styles.

7. Oakster

They had to start putting names on frames so that Sunglass Hut staff could figure them out.

8. Hmm, I had a powder blue/slate iridium pair of them and I thought it said Half on one temple, though maybe I'm confusing it with something else. I sold them years ago so I can't look :/.

9. Robert Rezk

Yes, there never was a name on frame, only Oakley on the front cross bar (Which is almost completely faded out at this point.) I have had prob about 8 or 10 different pairs that buddies will borrow for a round of golf and never returned haha but these ones I always made sure I hunted down for some reason I think just because they were my first pair although the cheapest of the ones I have bought but just like having them around.

10. Robert Rezk

It does look like it said something in the plastic under the rubber on the frames on the Left side but its worn out cant make out what it was. On the Right side it has the R and then a 2 in the same kind of circle as the R and left side same with L and 2

11. oakleyman2424

oakleyman2424 Oakley Enthusiast

I just looked at my Rootbeer Half Jackets from 2005.. no markings that say model name or anything

Robert Rezk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.