1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Hello guys. I been away from the site for a looooong time. I been checking in every now and then but i just dont have much time to be buying oakleys. I plan on getting a a couple of pairs in the next couple months.

But anyways. Not too long ago i started a blog about doing reviews on Rock n Roll autobiographies and is been cool. I even have a publisher that sends me advanced copies of books that havent came out in exchange for reviews. I just finished "Im the Man" by Scott Ian from Anthrax (unfortunately i cannot post my review until the day the books come out in stores.

Well if tou all would like to check it out go to www.therealrene.wordpress.comand follow me there and check out all the cool reviews. Thoughts or inputs would be appreciated.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Noone?

3. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I checked it out when you first posted, sorry just didn't get around to posting. Definitely a good mix of content, at least in line with interested. Thanks for sharing!

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

thanks Boss

5. 504medic

504medic Oakley Beginner

Use Facebook...a billion people getting used can't be wrong.

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Still doing reviews!!!

the_owl likes this.