• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Working On Completing...

o-review is missing the steel frame with the blue icons.
It's actually not steel. It is a matte grey color and it has a "5" etched in the lower left lens. It was not available for retail sale but given out to some Oakley employees at some conference/event. At least that is what I have heard is the story behind that frame. I think there are a couple of members here that have the same frame.

I will have to take an updated pic as I think I may have them all now.

It's actually not steel. It is a matte grey color and it has a "5" etched in the lower left lens. It was not available for retail sale but given out to some Oakley employees at some conference/event. At least that is what I have heard is the story behind that frame. I think there are a couple of members here that have the same frame.

I will have to take an updated pic as I think I may have them all now.
Yes, please do!

When can we see a pic with all the models on display?
Well u know I have that communication problem:) if I remember I will pull them out of hiding and take a pic of the additions since the original pic.

Do you know what the 5 would be for
I believe it had to do with 5 steps or 5 phases of selling or something like that from the Retail Assault that year.

Well u know I have that communication problem:) if I remember I will pull them out of hiding and take a pic of the additions since the original pic.

Fantastic! The first step in fixing the problem is admitting that you have one my friend! :D:p :lolsign:

Looking forward to seeing them all together!

Latest Posts

Back